From product manufacturing to engineering services
- 40 Downloads
One of the main directions of diversification at BKO JSC is manufacturing products for the glass industry. Aside from the production of the conventional aluminosilicate refractories, BKO JSC develops and produces new types of refractory materials, performs preliminary bench assembly of the structural elements of furnaces (bottom, loading-hopper arch, subchecker arch, feeder troughs). Specialists at BKO JSC provide engineering services for designing individual units of a glassmaking furnace using the BKO’s materials. All design solutions are accompanied by recommendations for performing the lining work and putting linings into the working regime.
Key wordsrefractories for the glass industry new types of articles bench assembly engineering services
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. P. Migal’, “Development of modern high-efficiency materials,” Novye Ogneup., No. 6, 9 – 26 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Mozhzherin, “Diversification and competitiveness of products — the key to the economic stability of an enterprise,” Novye Ogneup., No. 11, 3 – 5 (2003).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Ermakov and V. V. Skurikhin, “New refractory materials for building and repairing glassmaking furnaces,” Steklo Keram., No. 10, 38 – 42 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.É. Yu. Panfilova, “Everyone wins with best quality, everyone loses with poor quality,” Novye Ogneup., No. 3, 22 – 25 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Kulakov and I. N. Ermakov, “Molded checkerworks for regenerators of glassmaking furnaces from domestic producers,” Steklyannaya Tara: Spets. Inform. Byull., No. 6, 10 – 11 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Margishvili, et al., “Periclase-spinel and periclase-zirconium checkerworks articles for regenerators of glassmaking furnaces,” Novye Ogneup., No. 5, 18 – 22 (2008).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Migal’ et al., “Perfection of fireclay block articles for glassmaking furnaces,” Novye Ogneup., No. 6, 29 – 35 (2008).Google Scholar