Service and production conditions of electro-melted refractory articles
- 30 Downloads
The main factors associated with the service of refractories mainly in the melting tanks of glassmaking furnaces are examined. The main technological factors, a description, and the scheme of the technological cycle for the production of refractories at the Domodedovo Plant for Manufacturing Electro-Smelted Articles are presented.
Key wordsrefractories glassmaking furnaces service of refractories interaction of refractories with molten glass
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. N. Popov, Corrosion and Service of Refractory Materials in the Tanks of Glassmaking Furnaces with High-Temperature Glassmaking [in Russian], VNIIÉSM, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.S. Bakh, F. Bakke, R. Bryukner, et al., Types of Scrap in Glass Production [Russian translation], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Guloyan, Physical–Chemical Principles of Glass Technology [in Russian], Tranzit-Iks, Vladimir (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.V. D. Tokarev, S. S. Ignat’ev, and O. N. Popov, “Analysis of the service of refractory materials in the tanks of glassmaking furnaces,” Steklo Keram., No. 5, 18–22 (2006);Google Scholar
- 5.R. Nebel’, “Zirconium striae — level of knowledge and approaches to the solution of the problem. Part I,” Steklyannaya Tara, No. 1, 6–7 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.E. N. Gramenitskii and A. M. Batanova, “Laws of interaction of refractories and glass-forming melts in the light of the theory of diffusion zonality,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 9–13 (1996);Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Guloyan and O. M. Pustyl’nikov, “Diffusion kinetics in the interaction of corundum refractories with molten glass,” Steklo Keram., No. 10, 33–37 (2006);Google Scholar