Control of molding pastes for an abrasive tool made of silicon carbide and electrocorundum micropowders in a ceramic binder
- 17 Downloads
The possibility of using a small VIMS-1 device for measuring the electrophysical properties of abrasive molding pastes made of micropowders in developing formulas for an abrasive tool and for controlling the quality of the pastes in production conditions was examined. It was shown that introduction of control of the electrophysical properties of molding pastes is a real possibility for obtaining molding pastes of stable quality.
KeywordsSilicon Carbide Dextrin Granulometric Composition Electrophysical Property Abrasive Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Krasnov and A. M. Tsyv’yan, “Abrasive tool made of silicon carbide micropowders in a ceramic binder,” Steklo Keram., No. 7, 33–35 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Lyubomudrov, N. N. Vasil’ev, and B. I. Fal’kovskii, Abrasive Tools and Their Manufacture [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow-Leningrad (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.G. V. Kukolev, Chemistry of Silicon and Physical Chemistry of Silicates [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.B. A. Glagovskii, G. Sh. Roititein, and V. A. Yashin, Control-Measuring Instruments and Principles of Automation of Production of Abrasive Tools [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Z. Kovarskaya and A. M. Tsyv’yan, “Control of the moisture content of raw material and molding pastes in production of an abrasive tool,” in: Proceed. of the Sci.-Pract. Seminar “Experience in Industrial Use of Nondestructive Quality Control of Nonmetallic Articles, Cast Iron, and Composites” [in Russian], St. Petersburg (2007), p. 29.Google Scholar