Improving processing of large prisms
- 18 Downloads
The process schemes for processing large prisms from blocking in gypsum and treatment with free abrasives with conversion to individual strengthening and use of a combined diamond instrument in coarse and fine polishing operations were examined. The results of improving processing with conversion to fine polishing operations from a spot to a lamellar instrument and from glass wool to PTS cloth in polishing are reported.
KeywordsPlate Element Diamond Powder Fine Diamond Spot Element Free Abrasive
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. A. Bakhteeva, S. K. Mamonov, and N. N. Yabluchanskaya, “Cleaning plaster and Portland cement from the surface of optical parts,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 25 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.V. I. Panfilov, “Modernizing model 3B756 benches,” in: Proceedings, TsNII Information [in Russian], Moscow (1975), pp. 84–86.Google Scholar
- 3.S. K. Mamonov and A. S. Matyushkin, “Plane diamond-abrasive grinding of glass with an instrument based on plate elements: coarse grinding,” Steklo Keram., No. 7, 25–28 (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.S. K. Mamonov and A. S. Matyushkin, “Planar diamond-abrasive grinding of glass with an instrument based on plate elements: fine grinding,” Steklo Keram., No. 8, 26–28 (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.S. K. Mamonov and V. V. Shvaikov, “Improving the polishing instrument made of fibrous materials,” Steklo Keram., No. 7, 29–30 (2006).Google Scholar