Laser-chemical activation of alumina ceramics surface
The study of the process of laser-chemical activation of ceramic surface and its subsequent chemical metallization is described. The obtained results serve as the basis for the development of an industrial method for local metallization of the surface of products made of alumina ceramics.
KeywordsAlumina Ceramic Surface Subsequent Chemical Alumina Ceramic Industrial Method
- 1.V. I. Vereshchagin, S. V. Smirnov, and A. N. Shvaitser, “Electrophysical characteristic of laser-glazed layer on the surface of alumina ceramics,” Novye Ogneupory, No. 7, 39–41 (2003Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Smirnov, V. V. Dokhturov, and A. N. Gavrilov, “Laser-stimulated methods in the technology of the GIS Institute,” Elektron. Prom-st’, Nos. 1–2, 44–47 (1999Google Scholar
- 3.M. M. Mikhailov, B. P. Romanov, S. V. Smirnov, and K. K. Strelov, “Degradation of surface of ceramics made of α-Al2O3,” in: Materials, Technologies, Structures, Part 1 [in Russian], Krasnoyarsk (1996), pp. 25–Google Scholar
- 4.K. K. Strelov, V. A. Kaminskikh, Yu. P. Gilev, et al., “Study of black corundum obtained by heat treatment of α-Al2O3,” Neorg. Mater., No. 6, 1040–1044 (1987Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. A. Gofman and S. V. Bogul’skii, “Mechanism of chemical copper-plating of sections of oxide-semiconductor capacitors,” Elektron. Tekh., Ser. 5, Issue 4, 71–73 (1987Google Scholar