Dimensions of territorial conflict and resolution: tangible and intangible values of territory
- 186 Downloads
KeywordsTheme Issue Territorial Dispute Regional Trade Agreement Palestinian Refugee Territorial Control
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Falk, R. 1971This Endangered PlanetRandom HouseNew YorkGoogle Scholar
- Goertz, G., Diehl, P. 1992Territorial Changes and International ConflictUnwin HymanLondonGoogle Scholar
- Hensel, P. 2000Territory: theory and evidence on geography and conflictJohn Vasquez, J. eds. What Do We Know About War?Rowman and LittlefieldLanham5784Google Scholar
- Newman, D. 1999Real spaces, symbolic spaces: interrelated notions of territory in the Arab-Israeli conflictDiehl, P. eds. A Road Map to War: Territorial Dimensions of International ConflictVanderbilt University PressNashville334Google Scholar
- Peluso, N.L., Watts, M. 2001Violent EnvironmentsCornell University PressIthacaGoogle Scholar
© Springer 2006