Delayed renewal process with uncertain interarrival times
- 197 Downloads
Delayed renewal process is a special type of renewal process in which the first interarrival time is quite different from the others. This paper first proposes an uncertain delayed renewal process whose interarrival times are regarded as uncertain variables. Then it gives an uncertainty distribution of delayed renewal process and an elementary delayed renewal theorem.
KeywordsRenewal process Uncertain process Uncertainty theory
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Liu B. (2008) Fuzzy process, hybrid process and uncertain process. Journal of Uncertain Systems 2(1): 3–16Google Scholar
- Liu B. (2009) Some research problems in uncertainty theory. Journal of Uncertain Systems 3(1): 3–10Google Scholar
- B. B., B. B. (2011) Uncertainty theory: A branch of mathematics for modeling human uncertainty. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Liu B. (2012a) Why is there a need for uncertainty theory. Journal of Uncertain Systems 6(1): 3–10Google Scholar
- Liu, B. (2012b). Extreme value theorems of uncertain process with application to insurance risk model.Soft Computing (to be published).Google Scholar
- Yao, K. (2012). Uncertain calculus with renewal process. Fuzzy Optimization and Decision Making. doi: 10.1007/s10700-012-9132-y.
- Yao, K., & Li, X. (2012). Uncertain alternating renewal process and its application. IEEE Transcations on Fuzzy Systems. doi: 10.1109/TFUZZ.2012.2194152.