Influence of Mechanical Treatment on the Structure and Properties of Chitosan Solutions and Films Based on Them
- 57 Downloads
The influence of mechanical treatment in a rotary-pulsed apparatus on the rheological properties, the film-forming capability of chitosan solutions in dilute acetic acid, and the structure and properties of films formed from them was investigated.
KeywordsChitosan Shear Rate Chitosan Solution Chitosan Film Relaxation Transition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.S. A. Uspenskii, A. N. Sonina, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 18 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.I. M. Lipatova, in: Current Problems of Modification of Natural and Synthetic Fibrous and Other Polymeric Materials: Theory and Practice [in Russian], A. P. Moryganov and G. E. Zaikov (eds.), Izd. NOT, St. Petersburg, 2012, pp. 392-445.Google Scholar
- 3.V. F. Ur’yash, in: Chitin and Chitosan: Preparation, Properties and Application [in Russian], K. G. Skryabin, G. A. Vikhoreva, and V. P. Varlamov (eds.), Nauka, Moscow, 2002, pp. 119-129.Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Yakunin, A. E. Zavadskii, et al., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 52, No. 2, 217 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Z. Fainberg and N. V. Mikhailov, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 9, No. 4, 920 (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.A. A. Tager, Physical Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Nauchnyi Mir, Moscow, 2007, 573 pp.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013