Evaluation of the optical characteristics of composite films with carbon fillers in the IR range of wavelengths
The applicability of the Bouguer—Lambert—Beer law was demonstrated for determining the optical characteristics of composite films in analyzing absorption of laser radiation with introduction of the corresponding corrections. The validity of using Eq. (5) for composite films with carbon fillers was demonstrated and is very important in analyzing reflection of laser radiation from the investigated composites. The optical characteristics of the composite films with carbon fillers are not only a function of the filler content, but also of the filler type.
KeywordsLaser Radiation Composite Film Radiation Energy Optical Characteristic Absorption Index
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. M. Tarakanov, Doctoral Dissertation, St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, St. Petersburg (1995).Google Scholar
- 2.B. A. Vinogradov, K. E. Perepelkin, and G. P. Meshcheryakova, Effect of Laser Radiation on Polymer Materials (Scientific Principles and Applied Problems) [in Russian], Book 1, Nauka, St. Petersburg (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.R. M. Levit, Conducting Chemical Fibres [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.I. P. Dobrovol’skaya, Z. Yu. Chereiskii, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 4, 50-52 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.E. Fitzer (ed.), Carbon Fibres and Carbon Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.I. P. Dobrovol’skaya, B. M. Tarakanov, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 1, 44-48 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.N. A. Belyakov (ed.), Enterosorption [in Russian], Tsentr Sorbtsionnykh Tekhnologii, Leningrad (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.E. E. Said-Galiev and L. N. Nikitin, Mekh. Kompozitn. Mater., No. 2, 152-171 (1992).Google Scholar
- 9.T. A. Speranskaya and L. I. Tarutina, Optical Properties of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.I. A. Kaplunov, Opt. Zh., No. 12, 59-65 (2005).Google Scholar
- 11.B. M. Tarakanov, D. M. Buchukova, and I. V. Stefanskaya, Vestn. SPGUTD, No. 13, 1y14-118 (2007).Google Scholar
- 12.I. P. Dobrovol’skaya, Doctoral Dissertation, St. Petersburg (2006).Google Scholar