Thermogravimetric studies of polycaproamide fibre modified by grafting of polyacrylonitrile
- 27 Downloads
The characteristics of thermolysis of graft copolymers of polycaproamide and polyacrylonitrile of fibrous structure were investigated. The effect of the products of thermal oxidation of the graft copolymer on cross-linking of its thermoplastic polycaproamide component was demonstrated. It was found that the thermochemical transformations of the graft copolymer of polycaproamide and polyacrylonitrile in conditions of thermal oxidation cause formation of a structure of the polymer that ensures a high yield of carbonized residue in a wide range of temperatures.
- 1.V. Ya. Varshavskii, Carbon Fibres [in Russian], Varshavskii, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.G. I. Kudryavtsev (ed.), Reinforcing Chemical Fibres for Composite Materials [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.T. V. Druzhinina, S. F. Grebennikov, et al., Khim. Tekhnol., No. 1, 21–25 (2009).Google Scholar
- 4.B. N. Kuznetsov, Sorosovsk. Obraz. Zh., No. 12, 29–34 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.V. K. Frantsuzov, A. P. Petrusenko, and B. V. Peshnev, Khim. Tverd. Topl., No. 2, 56–66 (2000).Google Scholar