Articles from the Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference “Modern Technologies and Equipment in the Textile Industry” (Moscow State Textile University, November, 2008)
- 36 Downloads
Data on the synthesis of 19 new azo-pyrazoles which are promising for use as dyes for polycaproamide are reported. Their structure and the properties of the polycaproamide fabrics dyed with them were investigated and a correlation was established between the structure of the azo-pyrazoles and the color fastness of the fabrics in laundering, wet and dry rubbing, and exposure to light and molds.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. I. Kobrakov, E. A. Sharipova, et al., Tekst. Khim., No. 4, 10-16 (2004).Google Scholar
- 2.I. V. Pavlov, K. I. Kobrakov, and G. S. Stankevich, Vestn. DITUD, No. 2, 29-33 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.M. K. Feoktistov and K. I. Kobrakov, Anthology of Graduate Student Research [in Russian], No. 11, MGTU, Moscow (2006), pp. 61-65.Google Scholar
- 4.K. M. Bormasheva, V. V. Lyzhov, and I. K. Moiseev, in: Proceedings of the XIX International Scientific and Technical Conference “Reagent — 2006 [in Russian], Vol. 1, Ufa (2006), pp. 18-20.Google Scholar
- 5.T. S. Novoradovskaya et al., Laboratory Handbook on Chemical Engineering of Fibre Materials [in Russian], Moscow (1994), pp. 177-178.Google Scholar