Effect of heat-treated basalt fibre on the structure of chemisorption composite material made from it
- 30 Downloads
Preliminary heat treatment of basalt fibre used for synthesis of phenol-formaldehyde cation-exchange fibre material increases the activity of the reinforcing system. Better chemisorption properties of cationexchange fibre material (CEFM) made from this fibre are the consequence of heat treatment.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Y. S. Lipatov, Physicochemical Principles of Filling of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Ivashchenko, Khim. Tekhnol., 9, No. 1, 16–21 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.GOST 20255.1-84. Method of Determination of Static Exchange Capacity. Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Babaevskii (ed.), Handbook of Polymer Materials Science [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.J. F. Rabek, Experimental Methods in Polymer Chemistry, Wiley, Chichester (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.S. E. Artemenko, Yu. A. Kadykova, et al., Plast. Massy, No. 12, 47–51 (2005).Google Scholar