Fibrous sorbents for removing heavy metal compounds from wastewaters
- 30 Downloads
Use of combined filters consisting of several layers of fibrous ion-exchange materials alternating with layers of granulated ion exchangers increases the service life of the chemisorption process by almost two times. The use of “bulk” filtering layers consisting of layers of Nitron-C fibre and an ion-exchange fibre web ensures a high degree of removal of both dissolved substances and finely disperse suspensions from industrial wastes. The flow resistance of the treated wastes increases slowly in time, which ensures prolonged work of the filters without washing and regeneration.
KeywordsMechanical Filter Suspended Substance Heavy Metal Compound Potassium Bichromate Collection Tank
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. V. Burinskii, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 11–19 (2007).Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Burinskii, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 16–19 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.RF Patent for Useful Model No. 34526. Water Treatment Unit. Registered in RF State Useful Model Register on 12.10.2003.Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Burinskii, E. I. Turkin, et al., Vestn. Sankt-Peterb. Gos. Un-ta Tekhnol. Diz., No. 4, 175–182 (2000).Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Zhuzhikov, Filtration: Theory and Practice of Separation of Suspensions [in Russian], 4th ed., Khimiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar