Production of Polikon carbon-filled conducting materials
- 19 Downloads
The effect of disperse graphite on the kinetics and thermodynamics of formation of an ion-exchange matrix was investigated and the basic parameters for production of Polikon K carbon-filled material were selected. The effect of the filler on crosslinking and the yield of finished oligomer was established. Incorporation of colloidal graphite changes the dielectric properties of Polikon K material by increasing its conductivity.
KeywordsMethylol Monomerization Composition Colloidal Graphite Aqueous Colloidal Solution Synthesis Medium
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Fialkov, Carbon and Carbon-Based Intercalation Compounds and Composites [in Russian], Aspekt Press, Moscow (1997).Google Scholar
- 2.E. Pfitzer (ed.), Carbon Fibres and Carbon Composites [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Gorbatkina, Adhesive Strength in Polymer—Fibre Systems [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kh. Shorshorov, S. M. Savateeva, et al., Composite Materials [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981), p. 50.Google Scholar
- 5.S. E. Artemenko, M. M. Kardash, and O. Yu. Svekol'nikova, Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 29–32 (1992).Google Scholar