Role of the intermolecular interaction in polymer fibre chemistry and technology
- 37 Downloads
The existence of a specific intermolecular interaction of a hydrogen bond affects many polymerization processes and the occurrence of reactions in the chains of macromolecules. The features of the hydrogen bond in monomeric and oligomeric compounds are revealed. In production of aromatic polyamides, polyamido acids, polyimides, and the fibres based on them, the role of the hydrogen bond is reduced to the possibility of deliberate regulation of the chain rigidity.
KeywordsBenzimidazole DMAA Hydrogen Bond Energy Aromatic Polyamide Strong Intermolecular Interaction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. C. Pimentel and A. L. McClellan, The Hydrogen Bond, W. H. Freeman, San Francisco (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Volokhina, M. V. Shablygin, and B. A. Bagramyants, Vysokomolek. Soedin., 10B, No. 5, 331–333 (1968); M. V. Shablygin, G. D. Litovchenko, and N. V. Mikhailov, Vysokomolek. Soedin., 11B, No. 7, 493–495 (1969).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Shablygin, D. N. Shigorin, and N. V. Mikhailov, Zh. Prikl. Speklrosk., 3, No. 1, 56–64 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Serchenko, M. V. Shablygin, and T. V. Kravchenko, Vysokomolek. Soedin., 20A, No. 5, 1137–1146 (1978); S. V. Novikova, Z. G. Oprits, and A. I. Smirnova, Vysokomolek. Soedin., 5A, No. 3, 565–571; S. V. Novikova, M. V. Shablygin, and V. E. Sorokin, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 21–23 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Shablygin, Doctoral Dissertation, Ail-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Polymer Fibres, Mytishchi (1984), p. 327.Google Scholar
- 6.I. V. Slugin, Candidate Dissertation, Moscow State Textile University, Moscow (2005), p. 136.Google Scholar