Analytical Calculation of Kinematic and Thermal Parameters of Fibres in Spinning from Polymer Melts
- 20 Downloads
An analytical mathematical model of spinning was obtained in the condition of constant rheological forces over the spinning path with algebraic calculation equations for the speed, speed gradient, and fibre temperature. The qualitative behavior and quantitative values of the calculated quantities demonstrate the possibility of using the analytical expressions for calculating the kinematic and thermal parameters of fibres.
KeywordsPolymer Mathematical Model Organic Chemistry Analytical Calculation Thermal Parameter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Hydrodynamics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.Chang Dae Han, Rheology in Polymer Processing, Academic Press, New York—San Francisco—London (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Kase and T. Matsuo, J. Polym. Sci., A3, No.7, 2541–2554 (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ziabicki, Fundamentals of Fibre Formation, John Wiley, New York (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. R. Borovskii and V. A. Shelimanov, Heat Exchange of Cylindrical Bodies of Small Radii and Their Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar
- 6.D. V. Ivanyukov and M. L. Fridman, Polypropylene [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 7.E. L. Kalinchev and M. B. Sakovtseva, Properties and Processing of Thermoplasts [in Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Svistunov, A. V. Genis, et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., No. 12, 2697–2701 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Tables of Physical Quantities [in Russian], Atomizdat, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.High-speed Spinning of Fibres [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1988), pp. 25–61.Google Scholar