Markets and Sexualities: Introduction
- 121 Downloads
KeywordsSexual Desire Emotional Labour Social Reproduction Sexuality Study Feminist Legal Study
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Alexander, Jacqui. 2005. Pedagogies of crossing: Meditations on feminism, sexual politics, memory, and the sacred. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.Google Scholar
- Bergeron, Suzanne. 2009. An interpretive analytics to move caring labor off the straight path. Frontiers 30: 55–64.Google Scholar
- Binnie, Jon. 2004. The globalization of sexuality. London: Sage.Google Scholar
- Cooper, Davina. 1995. Power in struggle: Feminism, sexuality and the state. Buckingham: Open University Press.Google Scholar
- D’Emilio, John. 1983. Capitalism and gay identity. In Powers of desire: The politics of sexuality, ed. Ann Snitnow, Christine Stansell, and Sharon Thompson, 100–113. New York: Monthly Review Press.Google Scholar
- Duggan, Lisa. 2009. (Re)producing social justice after neoliberalism. The Scholar and the Feminist Online 7. http://www.barnard.edu/sfonline/sexecon/index.htm. Accessed 18 January 2010.
- Gosine, Andil. 2009. Sexual desires, rights and regulation. Caribbean Review of Gender Studies 3. http://sta.uwi.edu/crgs/november2009/index.asp. Accessed 18 January 2010.
- Gramsci, Antonio. 2000. Americanism and Fordism. In The Antonio Gramsci reader: Selected writings 1916–1935, ed. David Forgas, 275–299. New York: New York University Press.Google Scholar
- Gunkel, Henrietta, and Ben Pitcher. 2008. Racism in the closet: Interrogating postcolonial sexuality. Dark Matter 3. http://www.darkmatter101.org/site/2008/05/02/racism-in-the-closet-interrogating-postcolonial-sexuality/. Accessed 12 January 2010.
- Lind, Amy (ed.). 2010. Development, sexual rights and global governance. New York: Routledge.Google Scholar
- Joseph, Miranda. 2002. Against the romance of community. Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press.Google Scholar
- Padilla, Mark, Jennifer Hirsch, Miguel Munoz-Laboy, Robert Sember, and Richard Parker (eds.). 2007. Love and globalization: Transformations of intimacy in the contemporary world. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt University Press.Google Scholar
- Puar, Jasbir. 2007. Terrorist assemblages: Homonationalism in queer times. Durham, NC: Duke University Press.Google Scholar
- Wilson, Ara. 2004. The intimate economies of Bangkok: Tomboys, tycoons, and Avon ladies in the global city. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.Google Scholar
- Weismantel, Mary. 2001. Cholas and pishtacos: Stories of race and sex in the Andes. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010