Utility Indifference Hedging with Exponential Additive Processes
- 74 Downloads
We determine the exponential utility indifference price and hedging strategy for contingent claims written on returns given by exponential additive processes. We proceed by linking the pricing measure to a certain second-order semi-linear Integro-PDE. As main application, we study the problem of hedging with basis risk.
KeywordsUtility indifference pricing and hedging Minimal entropy martingale measure Exponential additive processes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Carmona, R. (Ed.). (2008). Indifference pricing: Theory and applications. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.Google Scholar
- Davis, M. H. A. (2006). Optimal hedging with basis risk, 2nd bachelier colloquium on stochastic calculus and probability, 9–15 January 2005, Metabief, FRANCE, In: Y. Kabanov, R. Lipster, & J. Stoyanov (Eds.) (pp. 169–187). Berlin: Springer-VerlagGoogle Scholar
- He S., Wang J., Yan J. (1992) Semimartingale theory and stochastic calculus. Science Press and CRC Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- Jacod J., Shiryaev A. (1987) Limit theorems for stochastic processes. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- Steiger, G. (2005). The optimal martingale measure for investors with exponential utility function, Doctoral Dissertation, ETH Zürich.Google Scholar
- Zeidler E. (1998) Nonlinear functional analysis and its applications, I: Fixed-point theorems. Springer, BerlinGoogle Scholar