A criterion for the fundamental principle to hold for invariant subspaces on bounded convex domains in the complex plane
- 77 Downloads
Let D be a bounded convex domain of the complex plane. We study the problem of whether the fundamental principle holds for analytic function spaces on D invariant with respect to the differentiation operator and admitting spectral synthesis. Earlier this problem was solved under a restriction on the multiplicities of the eigenvalues of the differentiation operator. In the present paper, we lift this restriction. Thus, we present a complete solution of the fundamental principle problem for arbitrary nontrivial closed invariant subspaces admitting spectral synthesis on arbitrary bounded convex domains.
Key wordsanalytic function convex domain invariant subspace fundamental principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. V. Napalkov, Convolution Equations on Multidimensional Spaces [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1982.Google Scholar
- A. F. Leont’ev, Exponential Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1976.Google Scholar
- D. G. Dickson, “Expansions in series of solutions of linear difference-differential and infinite order differential equations with constant coefficients,” Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., 1957:23 (1957), 1–72.Google Scholar
- B. Ya. Levin, “On some applications of the Lagrange interpolation series to the theory of entire functions,” Mat. Sb., 8:3 (1940), 437–454.Google Scholar
- A. V. Bratishchev, Köthe bases, entire functions, and their applications [in Russian], Doctoral Dissertation (Physics-Mathematics), Rostov-on-Don, 1995.Google Scholar
- A. F. Leont’ev, Entire Functions. Exponential Series [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow, 1983.Google Scholar
- O. A. Krivosheeva, “Series of exponential monomials on complex domains,” Vestnik UGATU. Matem., 9:3(21) (2007), 96–103.Google Scholar
- O. A. Krivosheeva, “Singular points of the sum of an exponential series on the boundary of the domain of convergence,” Ufimsk. Mat. Zh., 1:4 (2009), 78–109.Google Scholar
- B. Ya. Levin, Distribution of Zeroes of Entire Functions, Transl. Math. Monographs Series, vol. 5, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 1964.Google Scholar