Spectral multiplicities of infinite measure preserving transformations
- 61 Downloads
Each set E ⊂ ℕ is realized as the set of essential values of the multiplicity function of the Koopman operator for an ergodic conservative infinite measure preserving transformation.
Key wordsergodic transformation σ-finite measure spectral multiplicity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. M. Vershik and I. P. Kornfeld, “General ergodic theory of transformation groups with invariant measure. Chap. 4. Periodic approximations and their applications. Ergodic theorems, spectral and entropy theory for general groups actions,” in: Dynamical Systems-2, Itogi Nauki i Tekhniki, Sovremennye Problemy Matematiki, Fundametal’nye napravleniya [in Russian], vol. 2, VINITI, Moscow, 1985, 70–89.Google Scholar
- A. I. Danilenko and C. E. Silva, “Ergodic theory: non-singular transformations,” in: Encyclopedia of Complexity and Systems Science, Springer-Verlag, 2009, 3055–3083.Google Scholar
- K. Inoue, “Isometric extensions and multiple recurrence of infinite measure preserving systems,” Israel J. Math., 140 (2004), 245–252.Google Scholar
- A. B. Katok, Combinatorial Constructions in Ergodic Theory and Dynamics, University Lecture Series, vol. 30, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2003.Google Scholar
- K. Schmidt, Cocycles on Ergodic Transformation Groups, Macmillan Lectures in Math., vol. 1, Macmillan Company of India, Delhi, 1977.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010