Limit theorems for extremes of strongly dependent cyclo-stationary χ-processes
- 151 Downloads
In this paper, with motivation from the paper of Konstant et al. (Lith Math J 44:196-208, 2004) we derive limit theorems for the maximum of strongly dependent cyclo-stationary \(\chi \)-processes. Further, under a global Hölder condition we show that Seleznjev pth-mean convergence theorem holds.
KeywordsGaussian process Cyclo-stationary process \(\chi\)-process Gumbel limit law Limit theorem Seleznjev pth-mean convergence theorem Piterbarg inequality
AMS 2000 Subject ClassificationsPrimary—60F05; Secondary—60G15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berman, M.S.: Sojourns and Extremes of Stochastic Processes. Wadsworth & Brooks/Cole, Stamford (1992)Google Scholar
- Falk, M., Hüsler, J., Reiss, R.-D.: Laws of Small Numbers: Extremes and Rare Events. DMV Seminar Vol. 23, 2nd edn. Birkhäuser, Basel (2010)Google Scholar
- Konstant, D., Piterbarg, V.I., Stamatovic, S.: Limit theorems for cyclo-stationary \(\chi \)-processes. Lith. Math. J. 44, 196–208 (2004)Google Scholar
- Piterbarg, V.I.: Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Gaussian Processes and Fields. In: Transl. Math. Monographs, Vol. 148. AMS, Providence, RI (1996)Google Scholar
- Tan, Z., Hashorva, E.: Exact asymptotics and limit theorems for supremum of stationary \(\chi \)-processes over a random interval. Preprint (2012)Google Scholar