Differential pulse adsorptive stripping voltammetric determination of simeton in its formulations and vegetables
- 84 Downloads
A sensitive adsorptive stripping voltammetric method for the determination of simeton with universal buffer solution has been described. The method was based on the adsorption accumulation of simeton at a hanging mercury drop electrode. The overall reduction process is under controlled diffusion. The adsorptive peak was observed at −0.8 V vs SCE in acidic solution 2 < pH < 6. The peak response was characterized with respect to pH, accumulation potential, time, and scan rate. The calibration plot was found to be linear from 1.13 × 10 − 5 to 3.5 × 10 − 8 M with a limit of detection of 2.0 × 10 − 8 M. Finally, the method has been applied for the determination of simeton in its formulations and vegetable samples.
KeywordsDP-AdSV Simeton Grains Formulations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hauson, D. (1998).Chemical & Engineering News, 4, 38.Google Scholar
- Henkel, H. G. (1964). Bundesanstalt land—Forestwirtschaft (Vol. 18, pp. 252). Berlin: Dahlem Chimia (Aaran).Google Scholar
- Hileman, B. (1998). Trace measurement of dithiocarbonate based pesticide by adsorptive stripping voltammetry. Chemical & Engineering News, 18, 24.Google Scholar
- Lee, H. B., & Stokker, Y. D. (1986). Analysis of eleven triazines in natural water. Analytical Chemists, 69, 568.Google Scholar
- Summan, Li, & Korea, N. (1974). Punsok Hwahak, 12, 139.Google Scholar