Anadromous sturgeons—what’s in a name?
Anadromous Sturgeons: Habitats, Threats, and Management. 2007. (J. Munro, D. Hatin, J.E. Hightower, K. McKown, K.J. Sulak, A.W. Kahnle and F. Caron.) American Fisheries Society, Symposium 56, Bethesda, MD., 415 pp., $69.00
- Manten AA (1976) Symposia and symposium publications. Elsevier, Amsterdam, p 153Google Scholar
- Mitchill SL (1815) The fishes of New York described and arranged. Trans Lit Philos Soc N Y 1:355–492Google Scholar
- Nelson JS, Crossman EJ, Espinosa-Perez H, Findley LT, Gilbert CR, Lea RN (2004) Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico. American Fisheries Society, Bethesda, MD Special publication 29Google Scholar
- Rafinesque CS (1820) Ichthyologia Ohiensis. Hunt, Lexington, KY, pp 1–90Google Scholar
- Reveal JL (2008) Discovering Lewis and Clark. www.lewis-clark.org/content/content-article.asp?ArticleID=519#Note7
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2008