On a Stable Approximation to Boundary Value Problems for Evolution Operator-Differential Equations with Variable Domains
Partial Differential Equations
- 34 Downloads
KeywordsDifferential Equation Partial Differential Equation Ordinary Differential Equation Functional Equation Variable Domain
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Krein, S.G., Lineinye differentsial’nye uravneniya v banakhovom prostranstve (Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space), Moscow, 1967.Google Scholar
- 2.Lomovtsev, F.E. and Yurchuk, N.I., Differents. Uravn., 1991, vol. 27, no.10, pp. 1754–1766.Google Scholar
- 3.Lomovtsev, F.E., Differents. Uravn., 1995, vol. 31, no.7, pp. 1132–1141.Google Scholar
- 4.Tikhonov, A.N. and Arsenin, V.Ya., Metody resheniya nekorrektnykh zadach (Methods for Solving Ill-Posed Problems), Moscow, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Samarskii, A.A., Vabishchevich, P.N., and Matus, P.P., Raznostnye skhemy s operatornymi mnozhitelyami (Finite-Difference Approximations with Operator Multipliers), Minsk, 1998.Google Scholar
- 6.Jovanovic, B.S. and Matus, P.P., Differents. Uravn., 2001, vol. 37, no.7, pp. 950–958.Google Scholar
- 7.Lions, J.-L., Equations differentielles operationnelles et problemes aux limites, Berlin, 1961.Google Scholar
© MAIK “Nauka/Interperiodica” 2005