Comment on De Genova’s “Management of quality”
Race-thinking at the point of production
- 45 Downloads
KeywordsTotal Quality Management Capitalist Production Black Worker Abstract Labor Marxist Tradition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bacon, David. 2008. “Unions come to Smithfield,” The American Prospect (December 17, 2008) at http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=unions_come_to_smithfield.
- Benn Michaels, Walter. 2008. Against diversity. New Left Review 52(unnumbered): 33–36.Google Scholar
- Diaz McConnell, Eileen and Faranak Miraftab. 2010. “Sundown town to ‘Little Mexico’: Old-timers and newcomers in an American small town” forthcoming in Rural Sociology.Google Scholar
- Lowe, Lisa. 1996. Immigrant acts: On Asian American cultural politics. Chapel Hill: Duke University Press.Google Scholar
- Marx, Karl. 1870. “Marx to Sigfrid Meyer and August Vogt in New York” (April 9, 1870) at http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1870/letters/70_04_09.htm.
- Marx, Karl and Friedrich Engels. 1848 . The communist manifesto. London: Penguin Classics.Google Scholar
- Rachleff, Peter. 2008. “Immigrant rights are labor rights” MRzine (August 19, 2008) at http://www.monthlyreview.org/mrzine/rachleff190808.html.
© Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2010