Should All Fluid Collections in Delayed Phase of Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis Labeled as Walled-off Pancreatic Necrosis?
KeywordsAcute Pancreatitis Solid Content Acute Pancreatitis Liquid Content Acute Necrotizing Pancreatitis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Conflict of interest
- 1.Cui ML, Kim KH, Kim HG, Han J, Kim H, Cho KB, et al. Incidence, risk factors and clinical course of pancreatic fluid collections in acute pancreatitis. Dig Dis Sci. 2014;59:1055–1062.Google Scholar
- 2.Bradley III EL. The natural and unnatural history of pancreatic fluid collections associated with acute pancreatitis. Dig Dis Sci. 2014 Jan 16. (Epub ahead of print).Google Scholar
- 4.Banks PA, Bollen TL, Dervenis C, Gooszen HG, Johnson CD, Sarr MG et al. Acute Pancreatitis Classification Working Group. Classification of acute pancreatitis–2012: revision of the Atlanta classification and definitions by international consensus. Gut. 2013;62:102–111.Google Scholar
- 6.Rana SS, Bhasin DK, Reddy YK, Sharma V, Rao C, Sharma RK et al. Morphological features of fluid collections on endoscopic ultrasound in acute necrotizing pancreatitis: do they change over time? Ann Gastroenterol. 2014;27:1–4.Google Scholar
- 7.Rana SS, Bhasin DK, Sharma R, Jeyashree K, Gupta R. Do the morphological features of walled off pancreatic necrosis on endoscopic ultrasound determine outcome of endoscopic transmural drainage? Endosc Ultrasound. 2014 (in press).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014