Chemical Constituents of Bacillus coagulans LL1103
- 58 Downloads
Bacillus coagulans is also classified as Lactobacillus sporogenes ; it has been demonstrated that some strains of B. coagulans can survive extremes of heat, acidity of the stomach, and bile acids, to which commonly consumed probiotics are susceptible . In addition, it can inhibit pathogenic bacteria in the intestines. It has been applied in many areas of health care, medicine, food, and pasturage abroad . B. coagulans exhibits antimicrobial activities due to the production of organic acids, bacteriocins (polypeptide) [4, 5]. As part of our work, 12 compounds were isolated and identified from B. coagulans. Their structures were determined by spectroscopic analysis to be cyclo (Gly-Ala) (1) , cyclo (Pro-Gly) (2) , cyclo (Ala-Pro) (3) , thymine (4) , cyclo (Gly-Tyr) (5) , cyclo (Leu-4-hydroxyl-Pro) (6) , pyridoxol (7) [11, 12], cyclo (Ile-Ala) (8) , cyclo (Pro-Leu) (9) , triethylamine hydroiodide (10) , 2,3-butanediol (11) , and lauric acid (12)...
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (31501552) and Henan Province University Science and Technology Innovation Team (16IRTSTHN019).
- 3.H. J. Dong, J. Y. Jiang, L. J. Zheng, and J. X. Pang, Food Sci., 31, 292 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.Y. Yu, J. H. Wang, S. T. Fang, Z. Z. Jiang, X. Q. Zhou, and C. H. Xia, J. Microbiol. China, 41, 1278 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.W. Li, G. C. Wang, X. Q. Zhang, Y. Wang, and W. C. Ye, J. Chin. Mater. Med., 35, 2412 (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.S. M. Wang, N. H. Tan, Y. B. Yang, and M. He, Nat. Prod. Res. Dev., 16, 383 (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Shi, L. Tian, J. Wang, and Y. H. Pei, Chin. J. Mar. Drugs, 25, 6 (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.D. H. Li, Q. Q. Gu, W. M. Zhu, H. M. Liu, Y. C. Fang, and T. J. Zhu, Chin. J. Antibiot., 30, 449 (2005).Google Scholar
- 12.Z. W. Ying, M. L. Duan, and Y. F. Ji, Chin. J. Pharm., 40, 81 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.Y. Li, F. Wang, P. Z. Zhang, and M. Yang, Chin. Med. Mater., 38, 2038 (2015).Google Scholar
- 15.Y. T. Sun, A. L. Wang, D. H. Li, Z. L. Li, X. Q. Liu, and H. M. Hua, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 46, 1287 (2015).Google Scholar
- 17.B. Xu, P. P. Yang, P. L. Wang, H. L. Ling, and M. Chen, Chin. Med. Mater., 35, 1080 (2012).Google Scholar