Secondary Metabolites of Mycena dendrobii, a Fungus Stimulating the Germination of Gastrodia elata
In recent years, secondary metabolites obtained from fungi have gained considerable attention, as many of them are structurally unique and possess interesting biological and pharmacological properties [1, 2], which prompted us to carry out secondary metabolite studies on the fungus.
Mycena dendrobii is a kind of fungus that provides nutrients to Gastrodia elata in the germination stage [3, 4, 5, 6, 7] and the following growth process  by its hyphae. However, the material basis of the germination and growth process of G. elata has not been clarified. In 2000, a preliminary constituents analysis of M. dendrobii was reported [9, 10]. In our early study  the primary metabolites of M. dendrobii were reported. In this article we focused on its secondary metabolites, which resulted in six compounds (1–6).
The inoculum of M. dendrobii, identified by Q. J. Fan (Sichuan Agricultural University, Sichuan, China), was collected from Xiaocaoba, Yunnan, China. After fermentation in liquid...
The authors greatly appreciate financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81703387).
- 3.S. X. Guo, L. Fan, W. Q. Cao, and X. M. Chen, Mycosystema, 18 (2), 141 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.J. T. Xu, S. X. Guo, L. Fan, and R. Na, Mycosystema, 20 (1), 137 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.S. X. Guo and Q. Y. Wang, Mycosystema, 20 (3), 408 (2001).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Fan, S. X. Guo, and J. T. Xu, Mycosystema, 18 (2), 219 (1999).Google Scholar
- 9.S. X. Guo, X. M. Chen, J. S. Yang, W. Q. Cao, and S. Y. Xiao, Chin. Pharm. J., 35 (6), 372 (2000).Google Scholar
- 10.X. M. Chen, J. S. Yang, and S. X. Guo, Acta Pharm. Sin., 35 (5), 367 (2000).Google Scholar
- 11.X. X. Pan, X. X. Liang, and Q. J. Fan, Sydowia, 67, 127 (2015).Google Scholar
- 12.J. T. Xu, S. X. Guo, L. Fan, and R. Na, Mycosystema, 20 (1), 137 (2001).Google Scholar
- 13.K. Gao and Z. J. Jia, J. Lanzhou Univ. (Nat. Sci.), 33 (4), 77 (1997).Google Scholar
- 16.M. Zhang, M. Chen, H. Q. Zhang, and S. Sun, Nat. Prod. Res. Dev., 22, 416 (2010).Google Scholar