Synthesis and Bioactivity of N-(4-(N′-Substituted Sulfamoyl)Phenyl)Myrtenamides Containing a Heterocycle
- 4 Downloads
A series of N-(4-(N′-substituted sulfamoyl)phenyl)myrtenamides containing a heterocycle were designed and synthesized by a multiple-step procedure using α-pinene as starting material. All the synthesized compounds were characterized and analyzed by GC, HPLC, UV-vis, FTIR, NMR, GC-MS, and ESI-MS. The preliminary bioassay showed that, at 50 μg/mL, the target compounds exhibited a certain antifungal activity against the five tested fungi, in which compound 5f exhibited antifungal activity of 83.2% and 70.0% against Physalospora piricola and Alternaria solani, respectively. Moreover, compound 5d displayed herbicidal activity of 86.0% against the root of rape (Brassica campestris) at 100 μg/mL.
Keywordsbioactivity myrtenal α-pinene sulfonamide synthesis
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 31460173) and the open fund of Guangxi Key Laboratory of Chemistry and Engineering of Forest Products (No. GXFC13-02). The authors are grateful to the Research Institute of Element-Organic Chemistry, Nankai University, P. R. China, for the bioassay test.
- 4.J. H. Lu, M. G. Lin, and Y. W. Tu, J. Chin. Cereals Oils Assoc., 25, 88 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.G. S. Lin, C. H. Ma, W. G. Duan, B. Cen, F. H. Lei, and Z. Q. Yang, Holzforschung, 68, 75 (2014).Google Scholar
- 9.D. Vegezzi, U. S. Pat. 4 190 675 (1980).Google Scholar
- 14.L. Peng, C. X. Yin, F. M. Zhang, Y. H. Liu, and N. Zhou, Chem. Bioeng., 30, 50 (2013).Google Scholar
- 23.G. S. Wu, W. G. Duan, G. S. Lin, B. Cen, L. Zhao, and F. H. Lei, Chin. J. Pestic. Sci., 16, 8 (2014).Google Scholar
- 24.M. Z. Huang, X. Y. Luo, Y. G. Ren, C. L. Zhang, L. Zhang, and M. C. Xu, Chin. J. Pestic. Sci., 9, 76 (2007).Google Scholar
- 25.Y. Xu, S. J. Xue, J. F. Sun, Z. K. Fang, A. Q. Yin, and L. Chen, Chin. J. Org. Chem., 28, 1997 (2008).Google Scholar
- 26.Q. J. Mo, W. G. Duan, X. L. Ma, G. S. Lin, X. T. Xu, and B. Cen, Huaxue Tongbao, 75, 160 (2012).Google Scholar