Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Derivatives from 2,3-Dienoates of Methyl Maleopimarate
- 57 Downloads
Hybrid compounds based on N-maleopimarimides containing a triazole-ring pharmacophore were prepared via 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of methyl-2-azidoacetate to allenoates.
Keywords1,3-dipolar cycloaddition methyl maleopimarate 1,2,3-traizoles allenoates
The work was supported financially by the 2014 Grant Competition on RSF Priority Direction Basic and Exploratory Research by Individual Scientific Groups (No. 14-13-01307). Spectral studies used equipment of the Khimiya CCU, UfIC, RAS.
- 2.M. N. Nichik, S. V. Voitekhovich, Yu. V. Grigor’ev, and R. A. Zheldakova, in: Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Fundamental Science - Medicine [in Russian], Part 2, Minsk, 2013, p. 96.Google Scholar
- 3.I. S. Khazhieva, T. V. Glukhareva, O. S. El’tsov, Yu. Yu. Morzherin, A. A. Minin, V. A. Pozdina, and M. V. Ulitko, Khim.-farm. Zh., 49 (5), 12 (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Dikusar, M. P. Bei, A. P. Yuvchenko, V. I. Potkin, N. G. Kozlov, and R. T. Tlegenov, Khim. Rastit. Syr′ya, No. 1, 105 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.K. W. Donald, K. K. Rangin, H. Isom, and K. C. Sharon, J. Org. Chem., 56 (14), 463 (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.H. Li, Q. Zheng, and C. Han, Analyst, 135, 1362 (2010).Google Scholar