Synthesis of N-1-Skatyl Uracil Derivatives
N-1 skatyl derivatives were obtained in moderate yields via the reaction of uracil, 5-fluorouracyl, and cytosine with gramine N-oxide or its methyl iodide. Gramine N-oxide was converted into gramine in good yield upon microwave irradiation in DMF solution. Gramine was also formed in DMF solution in the presence of DBU from gramine methyl iodide although microwave irradiation did not affect the yield of gramine. Gramine did not form from its methyl iodide upon microwave irradiation without DBU.
Keywordsuracil fluorouracil cytosine gramine gramine N-oxide gramine methyl iodide microwave irradiation
The work was supported financially by the Basic Research Program of OKhNM RAS for 2016 (OKh-01) and a grant of the 2014 competition in RSF priority direction Fundamental Scientific Research and Exploratory Research by Individual Scientific Groups (Appl. No. 14-13-01307). Information support came from RFBR Grant 13-00-14056. Spectra studies used equipment of the Khimiya CCU, UfIC, RAS.
- 4.M. S. Novikov and N. Geisman, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 10, 1537 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.A. R. Gimadieva, V. A. Myshkin, A. G. Mustafin, Yu. N. Chernyshenko, N. S. Borisova, Yu. S. Zimin, and I. B. Abdrakhmanov, Khim.-farm. Zh., 48 (2), 25 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.B. B. Semenov and V. G. Granik, Khim.-farm. Zh., 38 (6), 3 (2004).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Strekowsi, Bull. Acad. Polon. Sci., Ser. Sci. Chim., 21, 257 (1973).Google Scholar
- 12.AIST: Integrated Spectral Database System of Organic Compounds, CAS 66-22-8; http://sdbs.db.aist.go.jp/sdbs/cgi-bin/direct_frame_top.cgi