A New Quinolizidine Alkaloid from Oxytropis ochrocephala
- 54 Downloads
A new quinolizidine alkaloid, (+)-13β-butoxymatrine, was isolated from Oxytropis ochrocephala Bunge. The structure was established by spectroscopic methods, including extensive 1D and 2D NMR experiments.
KeywordsOxytropis ochrocephala quinolizidine alkaloid 13β-butoxymatrine
This work was financially supported by the Special Scientific Research Fund of Agriculture Public Welfare Industry (Grant Nos. 201203062, 31660103), the Chinese National Natural Science Foundation (31360084) and the Natural Science Foundation of Guizhou Province (20102273).
- 1.Academia Sinica, Flora of China (in Chinese), Vol. 42 (2), Science Press, Beijing, 1998, 21 pp.Google Scholar
- 4.G. R. Cao, S. J. Li, D. X. Duan, and X. W. Zhao, J. Northwest Sci-Tech Univ. Agri, 17, 1 (1989).Google Scholar
- 5.X. Z. Meng, X. Q. Hu, R. M. Zhang, and Y. T. You, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drug, 25, 61 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.C. J. Tan, L. N. Liu, H. Bi-sihaletu, H. M. Tang, and B. Y. Zhao, Prog. Vet. Med., 36, 71 (2015).Google Scholar
- 9.C. J. Tan, L. N. Liu, H. M. Tang, B. Y. Shi, J. Q. Ran, and B. Y. Zhao, Nat. Prod. Res. Dev., 27, 1365 (2015).Google Scholar
- 10.L. J. Wu, H. X. Lou, and J. Zhou, Nat. Med. Chem. (in Chinese), 6th edition, People Medical Publishing House, Beijing, 2012, 414 pp.Google Scholar
- 15.L. N. Liu, J. Q. Ran, L. J. Li, Y. Zhao, M. Goto, Susan L. Morris-Natschke, K. H. Lee, B. Y. Zhao, and C. J. Tan, Tetrahedron Lett., 57, 5047 (2016).Google Scholar