New Iridoid from the Stems of Viburnum erosum
- 61 Downloads
A new iridoid (1) was isolated from the stems of Viburnum erosum along with two known iridoids, 7-O-tigloylsecologanolic acid (2) and 7-ketologanin (3). The chemical structure of the compounds was established based on NMR, IR, and MS spectroscopic data.
Keywords7-O-benzoylsecologanolic acid 7-O-tigloylsecologanolic acid 7-ketologanin iridoid Viburnum erosum
This work was carried out with the support of "Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development (Project No. PJ01133302)" Rural Development Administration, Korea.
- 1.D. K. Ahn, Illustrated Book of Korean Medicinal Herbs, Kyohaksa, Seoul, 1998, 355 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Zhonghuabencao Editorial Board, Zhonghuabencao [M], Shanghai Scientific and Technical Press, 1999, 552 p.Google Scholar
- 3.T. B. Lee, Coloured Flora of Korea, Vol. 2, Hyangmoonsa, Seoul, 2003, 232 p.Google Scholar
- 4.W. W. Li, H. M. Shi, M. Y. Wang, X. Y. Wang, and X. B. Li, Chin. Pharm. J., 46, 1234 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.M. S. Jung, K. A. Kang, R. Zhang, S. Chae, B. S. Yoo, Y. T. Yang, N. H. Lee, J. W. Park, and J. W. Hyun, J. Toxicol. Pub. Health, 21, 279 (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.M. K. Kwon, H. E. Lee, J. Y. Park, and Y. S. Hahn, J. East Asian Soc. Diet. Life, 13, 433 (2003).Google Scholar