Secondary Metabolites from the Aerial Part of Mausolea eriocarpa
- 33 Downloads
KeywordsEtOAc Aerial Part CD3OD AcOH Quercitrin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The work was sponsored by the Fundamental Research Program of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Grant FA-F7-T184).
- 1.P. P. Polyakov, Tr. Inst. Bot. Akad. Nauk KazSSR, No. 11, 170 (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Oberprieler, R. Vogt, and L. E. Watson, The Families and Genera of Vascular Plants, Vol. 8, Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007, p. 342.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Pellicer, J. Valles, A. A. Korobkov, and T. Garnatje, Taxon, 60 (3), 691 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Sanz, R. Vilatersana, O. Hidalgo, N. Garcia-Jacas, A. Susanna, G. M. Schneeweiss, and J. Valles, Taxon, 57, 66 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.Guide to Plants of Central Asia, Critical Summary of Flora [in Russian], Vol. 10, Fan, Tashkent, 1993, p. 536.Google Scholar
- 7.Plant Resources of the USSR [in Russian], Vol. 10, P. D. Sokolov (ed.), Nauka, St. Petersburg, 1993, p. 149.Google Scholar
- 11.T. B. Thanh, H. N. Thanh, H. D. T. Ly, and H. Le-Thi-Thu, J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 7 (3), 2123 (2015).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016