Chemical Composition, Antibacterial Activity, and Brine Shrimp Lethality Test of Essential Oil from the Leaves of Eugenia natalitia
- 80 Downloads
KeywordsNalidixic Acid Brine Shrimp Sabinene Artemia Salina Agar Disc Diffusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
O. A. Lawal is grateful to University of Zululand Research Committee and Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos, Nigeria for granting the leave to pursue this research. Mr. K. M. Odeleye is acknowledged for technical assistance.
- 1.M. K. Coates-Palgrave, Coated Palgrave Trees of South Africa, 3rd ed. 2nd Impression, Cape Town, Struik Publishers, 2002, p. 476–477.Google Scholar
- 4.British Pharmacopoeia II, P. A. 109, H. M. Stationary Office, London, 1980.Google Scholar
- 5.R. P. Adams, Identification of Essential Oil Components by Gas Chromatography/Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry, Allured Publishing Corp., Carol Stream, IL, 2007, 275 pp.Google Scholar
- 6.D. Joulain and W. A. Koenig, The Atlas of Spectral Data of Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbons, E. B. Verlag, Hamburg, 2008, 254 pp.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Nevas, A. Korhonen, M. Lindstrom, P. Turkki, and H. Korkeala, J. Food Protect., 67, 199 (2004).Google Scholar
- 10.J. L. McLaughlin, Methods Plant Biochem., 6, 1 (1991).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016