Volatiles from Acer oliverianum Leaves
Acer oliverianum Pax, belonging to the Sapindaceae family, is distributed in Shanxi, Gansu, Hunan, Hubei, Guangxi, Sichuan, Guizhou, and Yunnan Provinces in China. The branches and leaves, used in traditional Chinese medicine, have the effects of heat cleaning and detoxifying, and regulating qi to alleviate pain . The Acer genus includes 24 kinds of plants. A. truncatum Bunge , A. saccharum Marshall , A. ginnala Maxim , A. cissifolium (Siebold et Zucc.) K. Koch , A. nikoense Maxim , and A. negundo  have been reported in phytochemistry and pharmacology research. Phytochemical research showed that phenylpropanoids, terpenes, sterols, alkaloids, flavonoids, phenols, tannins, and diarylheptanoids were the main chemicals . Pharmacological investigations show that genus the Acer has antitumor , anticancer , antioxidant , anticoagulant , antihyperglycemic , and cytotoxic properties .
So far, no research has been conducted concerning the chemical...
KeywordsCaryophyllene Volatile Constituent Phenylmethylsiloxane Wide Application Prospect Front Inlet
- 1.State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Editorial Committee of Chinese Materia Medica, Shanghai Sci. Technol. Press, 1999, p. 3961.Google Scholar
- 2.B. B. Xie, F. Q. Xu, L. B. Li, and C. X. Chen, Acta. Bot. Yunnanica, 27, 232 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Zhao, Y. Zhang, and Z. P. Shu, Inform. Trad. Chin. Med., 28, 10 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Kupchan, M. Takasugi, R. M. Smith, and P. S. Steyn, J. Org. Chem., 36, 1772 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.W. Tang, J. J. W, J. X. Xu, L. Wang, J. Huang, and Y. Chen, North. Hortic., 194 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.N. Furukawa, S. Nagumo, and T. Inoue, J. Jpn. Pharm., 42, 163 (1988).Google Scholar
- 19.Y. T. Xu, J. S. Li, W. Gu, G. F. He, D. J. Li, R. Q. Huang, and X. W. Xu, Chin. Med. Eng., 18, 6 (2010).Google Scholar
- 20.X. B. Shang, J. H. Zhang, Y. Shan, Z. P. Pan, and Y. Liu, Food Sci., 31, 175 (2010).Google Scholar
- 21.H. M. Xiao, Y. He, S. W. Wang, J. B. Wang, and Y. H. Xie, Neimenggu. J. Trad. Chin. Med., 15, 99 (2011).Google Scholar
- 22.W. W. Ling, Z. Z. Zhang, T. J. Ling, and Y. G. Zhang, Sci. Technol. Food Ind., 31, 75 (2010).Google Scholar