A New Phenylbutanone Derivative from the Roots of Rheum tanguticum
- 150 Downloads
A new phenylbutanone derivative, named 4-(4′-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone-4′-O-β-D-(6′′ -O-cis-pcoumaroyl)-glucopyranoside (8), together with 12 known compounds, was isolated from the roots of Rheum tanguticum. Their structures were determined by analysis of spectroscopic data.
Keywordsphenylbutanone Rheum tanguticum 4-(4′-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone-4′-O-β-D-(6′′-O-cis-p-coumaroyl)-glucopyranoside
This project was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 81102770), Chinese Traditional Medicine Researches of Special Projects (No. 200707007), and the technological large platform for comprehensive research and development of new drugs in the Twelfth Five-Year “Significant New Drugs Created” Science and Technology Major Projects (No. 2012ZX09301-002-001-026).
- 1.Editorial Committee of Flora of China, Flora of China, Beijing Science Press, Beijing, 1998, 181 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.L. Yang, Q. C. Zhao, and J. J. Tan, Pract. Pharm. Clin. Remed., 13, 183 (2010).Google Scholar
- 5.X. W. Yang, J. Zhao, and Y. Zhang, Chin. Trad. Herb Drugs, 29, 289 (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Min, L. P. Xu, and Z. Z. Zhang, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 23, 416 (1998).Google Scholar
- 7.H. M. Xiao, L. B. Zu, and S. P. Li, Chin. J. Med. Chem., 21, 220 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Kazantzoglou, P. Magiatis, and G. Panoutsopoulos, J. Biosci., 59, 23 (2004).Google Scholar
- 11.Y. L. Zhang, M. L. Gan, and S. Li, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 35, 1261 (2010).Google Scholar
- 12.H. P. Zhao, Z. Y. Wang, and J. R. Cheng, Nat. Prod. Res. Dev., 21, 189 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.W. S. Chen, G. J. Yang, and W. D. Zhang, Acta Pharm. Sin., 35, 273 (2000).Google Scholar