Comparison of the fatty acid compositions of Six Centaurea species
KeywordsFatty Acid Composition Total Fatty Acid Essential Fatty Acid Hemorrhoid Total Fatty Acid Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This study was supported financially by the Selcuk University Scientific Research Foundation.
- 1.J. Mabberley, The Plant Book, 2nd Ed., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1997.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Guner, N. Ozhatay, T. Ekim, and K. H. C. Baser, Flora of Turkey and the East Aegean Islands, Vol. 11, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh, UK, 2000, p. 163.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Aktumsek, G. Zengin, G. O Guler, Y. S. Cakmak, and A. Duran, Food Chem. Toxicol., 49, 2914 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Heidari, A. Siami, and C. Monazami, Iran Agric. Res., 19, 41 (2000).Google Scholar
- 14.IUPAC, Standards Methods for Analysis of Oils, Fats and Derivatives, C. Paquot (ed.), 6th Edn, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1979, pp. 59–66.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013