A new compound from the roots of Ligularia vellerea
- 115 Downloads
One new compound, cyclopent-4-ene-1,2,3-triol-2-O-tridecanoic acid ester (1), along with three known compounds, was isolated from the roots of Ligularia vellerea, and their chemical structures were identified based on spectroscopic data.
KeywordsLigularia vellerea cyclopent-4-ene-1,2,3-triol-2-O-tridecanoic acid ester structural elucidation
We are grateful to the Analytical Center, Zhengzhou University, for recording the spectra.
- 1.Kuan-Zhao Hou, Chinese Dictionary of Families and Genera of Seed Plants, Science Press, Beijing, 1982, 2760 p.Google Scholar
- 2.Chu-Ming Wang, Xing Chen, Ying Wang, Zhong-Jian Jia, and Rong-Liang Zhen, Lanzhou University Acta, 123 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.Yun-Sen Li, Shi-De Luo, Mian Zhang, Ji-Jun Chen, and Zheng-Tao Wang, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 26, 835 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.Fu-Hang Song, Xiao Fan, Su-Juan Wang, Shuai Li, Yong-Chun Yang, and Jian-Gong Shi, China J. Chin. Mat. Med., 31, 125 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.Rui-Fen Li, Yu-Zhi Zhou, Li Qiao, Hong-Wei Fu, and Yue-Hu Pei, J. Shenyang Pharm. Univ., 24, 20 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.Hai-Feng Tang, Yang-Hua Yi, Xin-sheng Yao, Shu-Yu Zhang, Qiang-Zhi Xu, and Shi-Long Mao, Chin. Mar. Med., 4, 8 (2003).Google Scholar