Characterization of Chemical Constituents of Tinospora cordifolia
- 283 Downloads
KeywordsCDCl3 Ethyl Acetate MeOH Berberine CD3OD
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
We thank the Chem. Dept. Govt. Model Science College, Jabalpur for providing lab facilities and grants, Vinod Mishra, junior research scholar, TFRI Jabalpur M.P. for spectroscopic analysis, and Pradeep Pandey for typing the manuscript.
- 2.R. Biondo, A. M. Soares, Bertoni, S. C. Franca, and A. M. S. Pereira, Plant. Cell. Rep., 22, 549 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Shankarmurthy, V. Krishna, K. R. Maruthi, and B. A. Rahiman, A Threatened Medicinal Plant, Taiwania, 49, 1 (2004).Google Scholar
- 7.T. Dechatiwongse Na Ayudha, Y. Techadamrongsin, and W. Jirawattanapong, Chemical Specification of Thai Herbal Drugs, Vol. 1, Division of Medicinal Plant Research and Development, Department of Medical Sciences, Ministry of Public Health, Bangkok, 1993, pp. 54–69.Google Scholar
- 10.N. Keawpradub, S. Salaeh, and S. Muangwng, J. Sci. Technol., 23, 527 (2001).Google Scholar
- 11.Al-Howriny, T. A. Zemaitis, M. A.Gao, C. E. Hadden, and G. E. Martin, Thalibealine, J. Nat. Prod., 64, 819, (2001).Google Scholar
- 15.X. Yan, J. Zhou, and G. Xie, Ashhate, 738 (1999).Google Scholar
- 16.V. R. Desai, Rupal, Ramkrishn, J. Gajanan, Chintalwar, and K. B. Sainis, Int. Immunopharmacol., 7 (10), 1375 (s) (2007).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013