Essential oil composition of Tanacetum kotschyi from Turkey
- 77 Downloads
KeywordsDPPH Sesquiterpene Lactone Borneol Carvone Thujone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This research was supported by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK-TBAG 104 T306) and State Planning Organization (Project No. 27-DPT-01-07-01).
- 1.P. H. Davis, Flora of Turkey and the Aegean Islands, Edinburgh University Press, Edinburgh, 1975, 5, pp. 256–292.Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Hassanpouraghdam, S. J. Tabatabaie, H. Nazemiyeh, L. Vojodi, and M. A. Aazami, J. Essent. Oil Bear. Pl., 11, 6, 649 (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.S. N. Ebrahimi, M. Yousefzadi, A. Sonboli, F. Miraghasi, S. Ghiasi, and N. Mosaffa, Planta Med., 74 (2008).Google Scholar
- 11.N. Goren, N. Arda, and Z. Caliskan, in: Studies in Natural Products Chemistry, Vol. 27, Atta-ur Rahman, Elsevier Science Press, 2002, p. 547.Google Scholar
- 12.D. Joulain, W. A. Konig, and D. H. Hochmuth, Terpenoids and Related Constituents of Essential Oils, Library of MassFinder 2.1, Hamburg, Germany, 2001.Google Scholar
- 13.D. Joulain and W. A. Konig, The Atlas of Spectra Data of Sesquiterpene Hydrocarbons, EB-Verlag, Hamburg, 1998.Google Scholar
- 14.ESO 2000, The Complete Database of Essential Oils, Boelens Aroma Chemical Information Service, The Netherlands, 1999.Google Scholar
- 17.A. Judzentine and D. Mockute, J. Essent. Oil Res., 4, 550 (2004).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011