Accumulation dynamics of alkaloids in Aconitum talassicum
- 47 Downloads
KeywordsMeOH CHCl3 Alkaloid Aerial Part Mother Liquor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The work was supported financially by the AS RUz under the auspices of Grant FA-F3-T147.
- 1.Plant Resources of the USSR [in Russian], Vol. 1, Leningrad, 1985, p. 43.Google Scholar
- 2.Flora of the USSR [in Russian], Vol. VII, Moscow, 1937, p. 231.Google Scholar
- 3.S. S. Sakhobiddinov, Wild Medicinal Plants of Central Asia [in Russian], Tashkent, 1984, p. 276.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Aldashev, Aconites in the Etiology of Sheep Pasture Toxicosis [in Russian], Frunze, 1964, p. 216.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Aldashev, Aconites. Pharmacology, Toxicology, Use [in Russian], Frunze, 1979, p. 204.Google Scholar
- 6.R A. Konovalova and A. P. Orekhov, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 10, 745 (1940).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Yu. Yunusov, E. V. Sichkova, and G. F. Potemkin, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 24, 2237 (1954).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Yu. Yunusov, E. V. Sichkova, and G. F. Potemkin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UzSSR, 2, 21 (1954).Google Scholar
- 9.A. A. Nishanov, B. Tashkhodzhaev, M. N. Sultankhodzhaev, and M. S. Yunusov, Khim. Prir. Soedin,, 39 (1989).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2011