Humulene and its derivatives from Betula pendula buds
Humulene and its derivatives (6R)-hydroxy-α-humulene [(6R)-hydroxy-(1E,4E,8E)-4,8,11,11tetramethylcycloundeca-1,4,8-triene], (6R)-acetoxy-α-humulene [(6R)-acetoxy-(1E,4E,8E)-4,8,11,11tetramethylcycloundeca-1,4,8-triene], a coumaric acid ester, 14-hydroxy-α-humulene [14-coumaroxy(1E,4E,8E)-4,8,11,11-tetramethylcycloundeca-1,4,8-triene], (1E,6R,8E)-4,5-epoxy-6-hydroxy-4,8,11,11tetramethylcycloundeca-1,8-diene, and (6R,9S)-4,11,11-trimethyl-8-methylene-1,4-cycloundecadien-6,9-diol were observed in the hydrocarbon extract of Betula pendula (Betulaceae) buds. The GC retention indices were determined for all identified compounds.
Keywordshumulene humulene derivatives vegetative buds hydrocarbon extract Betula pendula
- 1.D. N. Vedernikov and V. I. Roshchin, Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, No. 3, 69 (2009).Google Scholar
- 2.D. N. Vedernikov and V. I. Roshchin, Khim. Rastit. Syr’ya, No. 3, 75 (2009).Google Scholar
- 3.D. N. Vedernikov, N. G. Galashkina, and V. I. Roshchin, Rastit. Resur., 3, 84 (2007).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Takeda, Y. Iimura, K. Tanaka, E. Kurosawa, and T. Suzuki, Chem. Lett., 155 (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.V. I. Roshchin, R. A. Baranova, O. A. Belozerskikh, and V. A. Solov’ev, Khim. Drev., No. 4, 56 (1983).Google Scholar