Synthesis and structure characterization of novel luteolin derivatives
- 209 Downloads
A series of novel luteolin derivatives was synthesized employing the Vilsmeier-Haak-Arnold reaction from the intermediate compound 3′,4′,7-trichloro-5-hydroxyflavone, which was obtained from luteolin. These derivatives may be used to improve the pharmacological activities of luteolin.
Keywordsluteolin derivatives 3′,4′,7-trichloro-5-hydroxyflavone synthesis
This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province (Y205706).
- 1.X. X. Li and Ch. Guo, Chin. Pharm., 18, 1421 (2007). Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Lee and L. R. Howard, J. Food Sci., 60, 476 (1995). Google Scholar
- 3.X. K. Wang, Natural Medicinal Chemistry, Beijing, China, 272 (1994). Google Scholar
- 4.D. K. Yuan, Zh. M. Li, and W. G. Zhao, Chin. J. Appl. Chem., 20, 624 (2003). Google Scholar
- 6.J. Q. Sha, J. F. Li, and H. Yan, Heilongjiang Med. Pharm., 27, 12 (2004). Google Scholar
- 7.Q. Y. Xing, R. Q. Xu, Zh. Zhou, and W. W. Pei, Basic Organic Chemistry, Beijing, China, 732 (1994). Google Scholar
- 9.H. Bohme and H. G. Viche, Adv. Org. Chem., USA, 9, 225 (1976). Google Scholar
- 10.V. L. Zbarskii, Zh. Org. Khim., 27, 2460 (1991). Google Scholar