Chemical investigation of Ervatamia yunnanensis
- 129 Downloads
KeywordsVanillin CD3OD Indole Alkaloid Cycloartenol Gradient Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20272081 and 20872178) and Shanghai Leading Academic Project (No. B906).
- 2.W. Xuan, H. Chen, Z. Yuan, and X. Zhang, Dier Junyi Daxue Xuebao, 27, No. 1, 92 (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Liang, X. G. Luo, H. S. Chen, X. D. Zhang, M. Huang, and W. Y. Liu, Chin. Chem. Lett., 17, No. 6, 783 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Yu, J. M. Gao, and J. K. Liu, Chin. Chem. Lett., 10, No. 7, 575 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Yu, J. M. Gao, and J. K. Gao, Acta Bot. Yunnanica, 21, No. 3, 399 (1999).Google Scholar
- 12.D. Q. Yu and J. S. Yang, Manual of Analytical Chemistry, 2rd edition, No. 7 fascicule, Analysis of NMR spectrum, Chemical Industry Press (China), 1999, pp. 818, 836.Google Scholar
- 15.D. Q. Yu and J. S. Yang, Manual of Analytical Chemistry, 2rd edition, No. 7 fascicule, Analysis of NMR spectrum, Chemical Industry Press (China), 1999, p. 825.Google Scholar
- 16.Y. F. Wang, T. H. Mu, J. J. Chen, and S. D. Luo, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 28, No. 6, 524 (2003).Google Scholar
- 17.A. Hirayama and Y. Kagami, JP2006182777.Google Scholar
- 18.K. M. Biswas, M. A. Erfan, and H. M. Ehsanul, Indian J. Chem., Ser. B, Organic Chemistry, including Medicinal Chemistry, 396 (1977).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2010