Diketopiperazine constituents of marine Bacillus subtilis
- 203 Downloads
KeywordsCD3OD White Powder Ethanone Indole Derivative Diketopiperazine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The work was supported by the Shanghai Outstanding Field Leaders Program (05XD1423) and the National Hi-tech R&D Program (2007AA091501) to Dr. B. Jiao, Dr. X. Liu (2006 AA09Z416) and Dr. Q. Xu (2006 AA 09Z425).
- 1.Hu Yong-mei, Wang Hao, Ye Wen-cai, and Liu Ge, Zhongguo Yaoke Daxue Xuebao, 6, 523 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.Cheng Zhi-hong, Wu Tao, and Yu Boyang, Tianran Chanwu Yanjiu Yu Kaifa., 17 (1), 1 (2005).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Ivanova, U. Graefe, R. Schlegel, B. Schlegel, A. Gusterova, M. Kolarova, and K. Aleksieva, Biotechnol. Biotechnol. Equip., 17 (2), 128 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Kang and R. Y. Chen, Chin. J. Chin. Mater. Med., 28 (11), 1038 (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.H. J. Li, Y. C. Lin, and X. H. Liu, Acta Sci. Nat. Univ. Suny, 41 (1), 110 (2002).Google Scholar
- 8.Ogura Haruo, Furuhata Kimio, and Furuhata Katsuko, Chem. Pharm. Bull, 23, 2474 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.K. Suzuki, Y. Sasaki, N. Endo, and Y. Mhara, Chem. Pharm. Bull, 29, 233 (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2009