2-Phenoxychromone flavonoid glycoside from Artemisia rupestris
- 119 Downloads
A new 2-phenoxychromone glycoside was isolated from the n-butanol extract of Artemisia rupestris. Its structure was established as 6-demethoxy-4′-O-methylcapillarisin-7-O-β-glucoside based on spectral data.
Key wordsArtemisia rupestris Asteraceae 2-phenoxychromone glycoside
The work was supported by a Key Project of the Innovation Program of Knowledge of the PRC AS (KGC X2-SW-21308) and the Program for Development and Investigation of High Technologies in Xinjiang (200515123). We thank Professor Guo Wei Qin (Shanhai Institute of Medicinal Materials, PRC AS) for helpful discussions on elucidating the structure.
- 1.Sirafil, Askar, Ilhamjan, Xawkat, and Halmurat, Chin. J. Biochem. Mol. Biol. (Zhongguo Shengwu Huaxue Yu Fenzi Shengwu Xuebao), 17, 226 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.Y. M. Liu and D. Q. Yu, Acta Pharm. Sin., 20, 514 (1985).Google Scholar
- 3.G. S. Xu, X. Y. Chen, and D. Q. Yu, Acta Pharm. Sin., 23, 122 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Xu, W. Zhao, D. Wu, D. Q. Yu, C. H. He, J. J. Yang, and F. Sun, Acta Pharm. Sin., 26, 505 (1991).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Wang, Tuerhong, and N. S. Du, J. Xinjiang Med. Univ., 27, 361 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.W. X. Song, T. F. Ji, Y. K. Si, and Y. L. Su, China J. Chin. Mater. Med., 31, 1790 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.H. A. Aisa, Y. Zhao, and C. X. He, Chem. Nat. Comp., 42, 14 (2006).Google Scholar