Two new coumarin biosides from Angelica dahurica
- 96 Downloads
Two new coumarin biosides, tert-O-β-D-apiofuranosyl-(1→6)-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl-byakangelicin (1) and 2′-O-β-D-apiofuranosyl-(1→6)-β-D-glucopyranosyl-peucedanol (2), were isolated from the fresh roots of Angelica dahurica. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated on the basis of spectral analysis.
Key wordsAngelica dahurica coumarin glycosides tert-O-β-D-apiofuranosyl-(1→6)-O-β-D-glucopyranosyl-byakangelicin 2′-O-β-D-apiofuranosyl-(1→6)-β-D-glucopyranosyl-peucedanol structure elucidation
This project was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant No. 30370292 and the
Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province of China under Grant No. BK2004065, BG200611, BM2006104 and BM2006507.
- 1.M. Y. Wang, M. R. Jia, and Y. Y. Ma, Chin. Pharm. J., 40, 8 (2005).Google Scholar
- 2.X. L. You and L. Li, Chin. J. Chin. Mat. Med., 27, 4 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Q. Xiao and L. Li, Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica, 36, 7 (2001).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Yang, D. Deng, and Z. D. Zhou, Chem. Res. Appl., 14, 2 (2002).Google Scholar
- 6.N. I. Back and E. M. Ahn, Arch. Pharm. Res., 23, 5 (2000).Google Scholar