Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of essential oils from leaves, stems, and flowers of Salvia reuterana grown in Iran
- 108 Downloads
KeywordsAntibacterial Activity Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Major Constituent Percentage Composition Main Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
We are grateful to Dr. V. Mozaffarian (Research Institute of Forest and Rangelands, Tehran) for his helpful assistance in botanical identification.
- 3.M. Kurkcuoglu, K. H. C. Baser, and H. Duman, J. Essent. Oil Res., 14, 241 (2002).Google Scholar
- 4.A. O. Tucker and M. J. Maciarello, J. Essent. Oil Res., 8, 669 (1996).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Rustaiyan, S. Masoudi, M. Yari, M. Rabbani, H. Motifar, and K. Larijani, J. Essent. Oil Res., 12, 601 (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.A. Rustaiyan, H. Komeilizadeh, S. Masoudi, and A. R. Jassbi, J. Essent. Oil Res., 9, 713 (1997).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Rustaiyan, S. Masoudi, and A.R. Jassbi, J. Essent. Oil Res., 9, 599 (1997).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008