Bifunctional inhibitor from corn cultivated in Uzbekistan
- 33 Downloads
A bifunctional inhibitor of proteinase and α-amylase from local varieties of corn kernels was isolated and characterized. Its amylolytic and proteolytic inhibiting activities in high-lysine local varieties of corn were determined.
Key wordscorn bifunctional inhibitor amylolytic and proteolytic activities high-lysine variety
We thank staff of the Pharmacology Laboratory for help with the pharmacology studies.
- 3.E. N. Kantrovich-Prokudina, N. P. Semenova, O. N. Berezina, and V. V. Mosolov, Vopr. Virusol., No. 4, 68 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Richardson, S. Valdes-Rodrigues, and A. Blanco-Labra, Natura, 432 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.L. G. Mejlumyan, Sh. Kh. Rakhimova, and P. H. Yuldashev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 51 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.T. V. Avseneva, N. V. Fedurkina, and V. V. Mosolov, Fiziol. Rastenii., 35, 106 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.M. K. Gil’manov, O. V. Fursov, and A. P. Frantsev, Methods of Purifying and Studying Plant Enzymes [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1981), 84.Google Scholar
- 8.T. V. Avseneva, N. V. Fedurkina, and V. V. Mosolov, Fiziol. Rastenii., 34, 114 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Guseva, B. B. Gromova, and E. S. Lantas, Methodical Instruction: Immunochemical and Biochemical Methods in Plant Immunology [in Russian], Leningrad (1985), 5.Google Scholar
- 10.W. C. Mahoney and M. A. Hermodson, J. Biol. Chem., 8412 (1984).Google Scholar